Thursday, January 13, 2011

mom...she's doing it again.....

Those of you who really know me are aware of the penchant I have for moving things around. I am sure serious psychological analysis would reveal some deep seeded fear of something that I could blame on my mother.

Today the deep cleaning bug hit me.
Hit me hard.
So I started moving stuff and washing glass shelves.
When I looked at the floor I saw dust bunnies under the loom.
So I moved the loom to reach under it.
As I was sweeping under the loom I noticed the hand prints all over the front of the glass cases.
I started cleaning the fronts of the glass cases and noticed there were some smudges inside the case.
This meant I had to go around to the back side of the counter and get on my knees to reach the smudges.
As I was getting up I noticed how dusty my pants legs were.
So I got down on my hands and knees and looked UNDER the glass cases.
Now I was going to have to move the cases so I could clean under them....

and so it goes....but when I am finished the studio will look so sparkly clean so I can have another party.
Then I'm sure I'll have to start all over again.

No comments: