Saturday, January 15, 2011

and what will you do with all that stuff?

When I make a decision to deep clean and re-arrange the gallery space in the studio it takes about a week to get it just right. Which means it looks like I am either moving in or moving out! Tomorrow I am getting a new display unit. I've been thinking about buying a new one for awhile because my needs have changed since I moved into this building. This display case just fell into my lap and it was FREE! Free is good! I have also acquired a really neat wooden trellis/gate and since it'll be another 5 months before I can put it in the backyard I am going to store it in the studio in the front window. I have some interesting ideas for a window display with it and some chili pepper lights and of course my umbrella skeleton and all those gears and empty frames....I will post pictures when it's finished OK?

No comments: