Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sold the bracelet off my wrist

so of course that meant I had to create a new necklace and bracelets to wear to a party I am headed off to in a little while. The necklace is made up of vintage jewelry components. The pendant was a brooch that lost it's clasp but I thought it was too pretty to throw away. The pearls are new Swarovski glass pearls in  espresso brown with a big vintage cut glass bead in the center. Then there is a strand of vintage glass beads that I came across awhile ago that were broken apart and the clasp was missing. they were already linked together I just re-arranged the links. Add in a few bronze fire polish beads plus Swarovski resin cubes with copper rhinestones and you have this lovely confection and I am ready to go to a party!

See you later!

No comments: