Monday, May 22, 2006

The DaVinci Code

I'm going to go out on a limb here....I read the Davinci Code. Let me rephrase that- I devoured it! I love a book that grabs you from page one and compels you to read it until you get to the end. I enjoyed the book very much. I like a book fact or fiction- the makes you think. Really makes you think. This book does. There are other out there in the same style or genre that have been written recently. The one by Steven Barry is such a book. It's called the Third Secret. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Dan Brown's books.

There have been several programs on the History Channel as well as several books written about breaking 'the code' and such. I find it all fascinating. What it all comes down to is a matter fo faith. Faith is believing even though you can't see it or touch it. So maybe there is a grain of truth in these books. I am enjoying the dialog that has been started about the possibilities of the universe and all the mysteries of faith. Amazing isn't it?

No comments: