Friday, April 13, 2012

I pinky swear I will!

I've been a little bored lately. (in case my kids are reading this please read to the end before you text me chastising me for using the word bored)

The studio is going great. Classes are AWESOME! And I love working with kids. My class room rocks!

-but-

 The rest of the place is like - eh. I like the artwork and the jewelry but it could be so much more. I am pretty bored with it. The energy isn't there and you can tell because I hardly spend any time up front.

I was skimming through my blog list and popped into Jennifer's blog.

OH WOW! 

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!
Now how do I get people to get it?

I am an artist. I make things out of stuff other people throw away. My favorite source of materials are curbside, thrift store and re-cycling center.  I know there are other people out there like me. People who like to look at something and see POSSIBILITIES!

I promise you if I can get this going I will offer classes for adults too.

Pinky swear.

No comments: