Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bigs girls can have fun too!

A couple of months ago I was asked by the St Anthony Hospital Wellness Group if I would offer a class at the studio- something creative and fun because that is part of wellness. They left it up to me what I wanted to teach.

I decided to do paper dolls. There was a flurry of phone calls from interested people. One lady even came down to the studio to see a sample.


- is this a class for kids? Is this something I could do? what exactly are we making.
 
uh- Paper Dolls.....

I figured there would be no takers after that. I was wrong- four brave women ventured out to take the class. And what fun! None of the ladies were into scrap booking ( neither am I ) but they jumped right in to art papers, rubber stamps, glitter papers, ribbon, tulle ....and created these wonderful paper dolls



From serious to sassy...












The paper doll template and rubber stamp faces can be found at The Enchanted Gallery and the mermaid crown and clown hat came from Inka at Altered Artifacts in her Etsy store.

1 comment:

Toni Linberg said...

Thank you so much!! We had such an amazing time! Can't wait to create again with you!!